Monday, April 19, 2010

The Digital Comics Museum--A Great Golden Age Comics Resource!

Many dealers and collectors are encasing their comics in Lucite to preserve them and raise their value.
All fine and well, but it makes it impossible to actually read the stories inside the covers!
And, to get the best quality covers to create the Atomic Kommie Comics™ kollectible kollection, I end up either borrowing / renting (Yes, you can rent comics!) or outright purchasing "slabbed" books that I don't already have in my collection.

So, to correct my lack of knowledge on some books, I'm finally registering with several of the on-line Golden Age comics archives who are, happily, keeping the stories and art of the 1930s-50s available to all.
First up is the Digital Comics Museum.
I'll let them speak for themselves...
We are the #1 site for downloading FREE public domain Golden Age Comics.
All files here have been researched by our staff and users to make sure they are copyright free and in the public domain.
To start downloading just register an account and enjoy these great comic books.
We do not charge per download and the goal of project is to archive these comic books online and make them widely available.
I couldn't have said it better, myself!
So, if you're a Golden Age fan, register and enjoy!

Then, go to Atomic Kommie Comics™ and pick up a couple of Golden Age collectibles! (That part is optional, but appreciated!)

No comments:

Post a Comment